Thursday, October 23, 2014

First time,


School started 4 days ago, & i am obviously looking forward to holidays already but life lol. 
Dyed my hair just a day before school started, and it turned out quite well even though i dyed it myself using Gatsby Ex-Hi Bleach & Shocking Blue Manic Panic Amplified Dye. 

My first time bleaching and dying my hair to a exotic color lmao

Loving my hair now, but feels like making it into a lighter shade of blue hahahahah that addiction tho. 


Back to i-forgot-when, me, my mom and my bro decided to head out for dinner. Knowing that my brother is going to treat, definitely i have to do something important.... That is to empty his wallet, yay! Head down to United Square's Ssikkek Korean BBQ wooohoo! Feels nostalgic every time i visit United Square tho.... #beanies.

JUST LOOK AT THAT CHICK
Hahaha ending our bbq trip with us being fascinated by cold storage's scary mask. P.S./ i think that mask suit me so well i cant even.....................

Another first apart from bleaching and dying my hair will be my first time crubbing guys, crubbing.
Went on a Tuesday night with JJ,Wendy and Cariah (and wendy's friend). Wasn't too bad so lets hope that there'll be a second time! \o/  



Throwing all that behind. 
School have been so hectic (at least for me who used to sleeping at 3 and waking up at 1). Waking up 830 is such hardwork sorry i know first world problems but i can't help it cries. 
So thankful for Deepavali to be on Wednesday the day of my misery whereby lecture starts at 8AM. Spend my Deepavali nua-ing at home all day err day, life.............. i miss you. 

Will post soon! See ya woohoo! 


Timecheck: 10:47 PM


No comments: