Sunday, October 19, 2014

Back 2 blogging?

Warning: This is going to be one long ass post lmao or maybe not.

Omg hello!!!! It's been more than a year since i last posted, March 2013. Basically the period when i was struggling for the miserable 'O' levels. Time passed so quickly that now i've finally conquered Mr O and got over Secondary School life.

I was supposed to be happy about leaving school, but this are pulling me back. 
I miss you guys so bad.








The fact that i left Beatty didn't bring me down, but it's the friends that matter. Thinking about how we used to hang out every single day from the morning assembly hoping that tannyho or fauziah won't catch us, to lessons time where we simply talk and talk and talk, to our recess time where we  take our own sweet time to go back to class even though Mr Singh will be chasing us from behind, to going to subway after school taking unglam photos, to taking the same bus home.
I could never imagine my sec school life without ya'll.

So..... 
 I successfully got in to Singapore Polytechnic, under the ABE faculty in DEPM course which is my first choice. ( Till now i have no idea why did i choose that ) 






I swear, poly life does not look as easy as it is 8( But this people above definitely brought joy into my life and made me enjoy school more than i should be. Poly made me wonder what is 30 minute recess, and how i even wake up every single day for morning assembly. I bet you thought so too. 

Time flies once again, from MST to exams and now the start of sem 2 ( which is tomorrow, God bless me). Thank God for good results which made me feel that studying every single night till i died is worthwhile (p.s./ only during exam period ) 



Also, let's not forget this but i finally turned 18!
 Celebrated my 18 with my dearest fam, had a good tan and fun @ adventure cove w/ them woohoo!!


Not forgetting how i had two of my bucket list ticked! 

1ST: YG FAMILY CONCERT!!!!!!!






Finally, after all that i've said about how i must really go for it when there's YGFAM Concert and tadah! I really went for it, for VIP Standing ( the price made me feel like fasting for 365 days but no)
Got so close to my Kwon Jiyong, Song Mino and 2NE1 babies, i can die peacefully now. 


2nd: Bungee-ED 



So one fine day, me and my friends aka Yiting and Angie went for the GMAX Reverse Bungy & GX5 Extreme Swing @ Clarke Quay. The answer will be no if you asked me to try it again. 
Probably GMAX but not GX5 because that shit scares the hell out of me, i will probably curse everyone when i get up there again, not kidding u n u 


Now let me just sleep early ( I KNOW I WILL NOT), and prepare for lessons tomorrow and lets pray that sem 2 will be good to me! Let's do it, let's do it! 

Gnight babies heh!

Time check: 11 PM

No comments: