Sunday, April 26, 2015

2015

wao 

6 months past like vroom vroom that i thought i just updated yesterday aha.
One of the few things that i remembered from my vacation week will probably be freshman orientation week! 

First time being part of camp in school as committee, game master and it's fun! (not easy)
Here's candid shot of the entire committee, Cegasus! 

What we game masters (those in red bandana) have to do is basically execute games and be the face behind the ghost during night walk. Might seem easy but it's not, trust me.... We spent almost the entire of our vacation in school for lots of training and (erm...) test which i shall not elaborate on. It was really hard and tough for all of us, but thankfully most of us stayed on and made this camp enjoyable heh heh heh 

I must say AURIGA (our name) definitely became more bonded from where we started in the beginning, always kena tekkan and all have made us who we are right now (HA)
love y'all!!!!!!!!


Here's some snippets of the camp.....








HANG ON!!! Not forgetting being a emcee for performance night was so nerve-wrecking but i'm glad it's over! Cheers to my partners for the night, Sherman and Zhenpang!  



Enough of camp, time for me. 
Didn't know where did i get that thinking to join Dip+ but i managed to get in Applied Psychology (BA) with my essay writing skills or not (our requirement is to write a 300 word essay). Together with the other modules that i'm obliged to take in my course, it's taking a toll on me. 

One of the few modules that i already dread is undoubtedly SIP, well well welcome to year 2. Not forgetting logistic as well as environment (short form because the name of the module is too long so i could only remember the first word) SIP and BA is nerve-wrecking at first because new class new friends to be or not, one word to describe? Awkward. 

Through new classes really made me realize how i really like my classmates,,,, i love y'all 03.
IP which is our FYP is starting on Wednesday (we're gonna meeting our client first time after our interview so lets hope that it'll be a fruitful one)  I know i'm too early for that but please come down to Downtown East if you're looking for a place to go for Halloween /wriggle eyebrows/

Been thinking how do i end this, so here's my squad #squadgoals #rsgoals #woohoo 

Timecheck: 01:12AM




No comments: