Friday, July 1, 2011

Are you looking for me babies? 

Okay i'm here i'm here! I know you guys miss me lika wowomgtgfgomfgsisawfionateoqq. 
I know i very kuazhang, ya i don't care la! Actually i didn't alot of stuffs during juneholidays. 
  1. Physics lsp 
  2. Met up with menda and valerie 
  3. Math lsp 
  4. Steamboat with the sluts & bitches.
  5. Eat,sleep& play iphone ( LOL I KNOW) 


Precisely my life is getting more boring each day & when it's school again.... wait i think im gna cry.

During holidays i was like:
" Shit, nothing to do. EVERYDAY I'M ROT-ING AT HOME" 

During schooldays i was like: 
"FUCK MY LIFE SERIOUSLY, I TOTALLY WASTED MY HOLIDAYS DOING RUBBISH.
I SHOULD HAVE CHERISH IT LIKE WHATTHEBARBEQUEFISH LOR."


Ok stop complaining fiona, this is the reality that the govt wants, last but not least.. FML 
Here's some bits & pieces of random pictures during holidays cum schooldays.



Okay one more thing.. ELDDS 's instructor is mr khai yknow yknow!
If you're a regular reader of mine, you should have known Mr Khai who taught us DRAMA in 2010.
& also ELDDS is no longer exist, and now it's ELDRS! Hahahhaha i know it's sounds so dslr-nified. 

& we'll be having ELDRS on be-yourself-day.
& I KNOW YOU GUYS WILL BE LIKE ...


" HAHA ORBI GUD " 

HAHA I DON'T CARE. 



To those people who are reading and think that i'm very irritating and noisy whatever bullshit you say.
Definitely... 

















So see ya little babies, 







No comments: