Monday, June 20, 2011

8 June 2011! 
Went chinatown with my two lovelies granny and dearest mom.



After all of the shopping at Chinatown for my dad and etc etc, we went for brunch at Fong Kee! 
 The food there wasn't very fabulous but was alright then, the xiao long baos was like way nicer than 
the restaurant at toapayoh near to crc and shop&save. ( Not 幸福饮茶 )

Due to some luckiness! We had Pizza for our dinner, how awesome right. IKR IKR IKR IKR IKR x99999


11 June 2011 ( i guess if i'm not wrong lah ) 
Went out with @mikyo endoh & @Analeigh Grace, ok their awesome. But can't be compared to me. 
I'm far toooooo awesome for them. hahhahahhahahhahahhaha (Y)(Y) 

15 June 2011. 
Steamboat with the bitcheszxczxc,  @stripbarbie @nimnehz & @cPEIQIN. 
We ordered Tom yam and chicken soup for our base! Me & Peiqin for tomyam and delys&zm for chicken.


 I'm going to tell you that, @cPEIQIN love seafood alot, and from the picture above you'll know it.
@stripbarbie went home before i could even take pictures with her, but she've got one with me. keke







Happy Father's Day to my dearest 熊爸爸. 
Your very cute & adorable daughter a.k.a fiona will take more money from you!! ( OPS ) 
Live long and stay strong... erm ya!! (hearts) 

&
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-

-
-


and thankyou for reading this meaningful post ( to me it is )!
Loveya! *LICKLICKLICK* 
Does it sounds wrong?! 

No comments: