Tuesday, November 8, 2011

bright, cold silver moon.





NI HAO! I'm gonna write a long post this time ok? OK CAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll try my best to write a compo for you guys 'bout what am i doing for this "HOLIDAYS"
My november holidays was actually not a holiday lohhhh, almost everyday needa go school!!
Got batik workshop, acrylic workshop, extended curriculum, reassessment, physics.  OMGOSH. 
& TML IS MY REASSESSMENT AND I AM BLOGGING AT THIS TIME. 
But who cares right! I studied, so it's ok for me. 
Have been spamming inflection and guitar these days, when i'm bored or just nothing do which means bored. 
Hahahha i'm talking rubbish now lohhh. k lohhh. bye lohhh. joking lohhh.
Have been learning many songs on my guitar! Like tonight by fmstatics , hero of war by rise against.
And many pop songs that everyone knows about it. K CAN i think very long .
I know this length not enough for N and O but this only a post, why so serious?... ERM
I LIKE TALKING TO MYSELF. 



just posting some random pictures from tumblr to make this post longer. hahahhaha smartass.










Goodnight, i love you. 

No comments: