Monday, August 8, 2011

 AYE! I'm blogging once again! muahahaha so bbqchickenwithextramayo. 
Last saturday, went to kbox with kisa and ming ge. Damn epic funny when ming ge sing the 4 in love song!!
After the singing session, we went to cine to meet hj and watched the the rise of the apes or something.
Supa nice imma tell you! But it's very sad to see the big kingkong died because he saved CESER?! 


As kisa just came back from thailand! She bought presents back for us~~~~ AYE AYE~ 





Sunday! Went out with toh menda to bugis to get myself a new bag! kekekekekekekekeke.
As my bag was injured on saturday due to my suay mouth lah! Hahahahha blame it on me :( 
We saw felicia at tpy mrt when we going bugis, and she's going bugis too, to meet yanching.
We went to buy milktea from 我爱太妹 then went bugis st. to shopppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp~

 Bought one bag, 3tops and 1 romper.  Hhahahahha i love all my buys, so cute yknow.

 After the shopping at bugis.st, we went to bugis junction 's jco and rest first before proceeding to illuma!
Dined at illuma's taste of hongkong or something, it's AWFUL. I'll never go there again, ugh. 


Went cineleisure after dining at illuma, went walk around cine then homed! 



我的妈阿! I'm ending here, goodnight! (it's 2:52 in the afternoon )


No comments: